Salt ponds near the Dumbarton Bridge, San Francisco Bay.
These ponds can range in color from pale green to bright red depending on the salinity of the pond.
I’ll have to spend some more time shooting the vibrant colors and the abstract shapes these salt ponds make. I want to go back again for another shoot when they are bright red !
- rock-tumblr reblogged this from jonhope
- queensown reblogged this from 3parts
- agent-ryssa likes this
- csaberific reblogged this from 3parts and added:
- 3parts reblogged this from shiftedperspective
- dropvoxofficial reblogged this from shiftedperspective
- our-lovely-world reblogged this from shiftedperspective
- dropvoxofficial likes this
- fallenfromgrace7 likes this
- sh3llbound likes this
- 3parts likes this
- sleep-eat-paint-repeat likes this
- shiftedperspective reblogged this from jonhope
- shiftedperspective likes this
- johngushue reblogged this from jonhope
- moonmoth likes this
- jonhope posted this