Salt ponds near the Dumbarton Bridge, San Francisco Bay.
These ponds can range in color from pale green to bright red depending on the salinity of the pond.
I’ll have to spend some more time shooting the vibrant colors and the abstract shapes these salt ponds make. I want to go back again for another shoot when they are bright red !
- rock-tumblr reblogged this from jonhope
- queensown reblogged this from gaddings
- agent-ryssa likes this
- alpacakingdeft reblogged this from gaddings and added:
- gaddings reblogged this from shiftedperspective
- wildwood18 reblogged this from shiftedperspective
- our-lovely-world reblogged this from shiftedperspective
- wildwood18 likes this
- fallenfromgrace7 likes this
- sh3llbound likes this
- gaddings likes this
- sleep-eat-paint-repeat likes this
- shiftedperspective reblogged this from jonhope
- shiftedperspective likes this
- johngushue reblogged this from jonhope
- moonmoth likes this
- jonhope posted this